the Expedition First Aid Pack
The Expedition Pack (12 oz/340 g) is the largest of our three packs and is designed for a group of 8-12 people on 1-3 week expeditions. Fully loaded, it fits into an ammo box for easy access and waterproof, crush-proof protection in your dory, raft, car, or lodge; the webbing handles may it easy to remove and carry. Contents sold separately.
- A 6.75 x 10 inch slash pocket directly behind the zippered pocket holds micro-thin film dressings, blister pads, ENGO, flexible medical tape, steri-strips, etc.
- A 4.5 x 8 inch fold out internal zippered pocket holds tampons, vaginal medications and applicator, dental repair products, etc.
- The elastic loop on the spine is specifically designed to hold a 60 cc irrigation/suction syringe or a 35 cc irrigation syringe.
- Four thin, vertical pockets on the spine hold pen, pencil, thermometer, otoscope, penlight, ampules, nasal airways, etc. The vertical pocket immediately behind them holds auto-injectors, a 28 ml Nalgene snap-top vial with Q-tips, etc.
- A large 3-loop velcro strip holds two-inch elastic bandages, two-ounce Nalgene containers, two-inch self-adhering bandages packaged in a 1.5 inch thin-walled PVC tube to prevent crushing, etc.
- Two medium 4-loop velcro strips hold eight one- or two-ounce Nalgene containers (for pills and ointments) or 50 ml Nalgene snap-top vials (for gloves, two-inch roller gauze, etc.).
- A small 6-loop velcro strip holds 1/4- or 1/2-ounce Nalgene containers, 10 ml vials, etc.
the Expedition Pack $68
contents sold separately