Standard Wilderness First Aid
June 8-10, 2018
Santa Fe, NM
Includes Adult, Child Wilderness CPR (WCPR) certification
Std WFA $320
WAFA, WFR, WEMT Recertification $345
Note: You will be redirected to a separate site to complete the registration process.
These downloads contain important information to help you prepare for your course. Use the course syllabus as a guideline for making your travel and study plans; note that topics and times may change subject to local weather conditions. Remember you must be present and engaged for the entire course or practical session to be eligible for certification. Be prepared. Thoroughly read the student handbook as it provides detailed information about expectations—yours and ours—what to bring, wear, and how to study. Please contact our office with any questions.
This 3-day standard Wilderness First Aid course is taught at the Holy Ghost Campground in the Santa Fe National Forest. The campground is situated in a beautiful steep canyon along Holy Ghost Creek in the Pecos Wilderness.
- Nearest Airport: Albuquerque International (ABQ), Santa Fe Regional (SAF)
- Lodging: Available in Santa Fe
- Camping: Tent sites at the Holy Ghost campground. Check the Forest Service website for details.
Directions to Campground:
Holy Ghost campground is located 16 miles north of Pecos on NM Highway 63 and Forest Road 122. From Santa Fe:
- Take I-25 east approximately 18 miles to the Glorieta/Pecos Exit
- Take NM Highway 50 to Pecos, approximately 5 miles
- At the four-way stop, turn left onto NM Highway 63 and travel approximately 14 miles north to Forest Road 122
- Take Forest Road 122 approximately 4 miles to the campground
GPS Info (Lat, Long):
35°46'40" N, 105°42'15" W