the Guide First Aid Pack
The Guide Pack (8.75 oz/245 g) is designed for solo or small groups (2-3 people) on multi-day trips. The optional velcro mesh pocket turns the pack into a mini trauma kit for hasty team members responding to traumatic incidents. Contents sold separately.
- The elastic loop on the spine is specifically designed to hold a 60 cc irrigation/suction syringe or a 35 cc irrigation syringe.
- Four thin, vertical pockets on the spine hold pen, pencil, thermometer, otoscope, penlight, ampules, nasal airways, etc. The vertical pocket immediately behind them holds auto-injectors, a 28 ml Nalgene snap-top vial with Q-tips, etc.
- A large 3-loop velcro strip holds two-inch elastic bandages, two-ounce Nalgene containers, two-inch self-adhering bandage material packaged in a 1.5 inch thin-walled PVC tube to prevent crushing, etc.
- A medium 4-loop velcro strip holds four one- or two-ounce Nalgene containers (for pill and ointments) or 50 ml Nalgene snap-top vials (for gloves, two-inch roller gauze, etc.).
- A small 6-loop velcro strip holds 0.5 and 0.25 ounce Nalgene containers, 10 ml vials, etc.
the Guide Pack $48
contents sold separately